En Buddha Fight Wear we are very committed to your privacy. We take care of your data as if it were our own and we take seriously the new European Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016). Therefore, we inform you of the following:
About Us We are responsible for data processing.
Our company name es Buddha Sports SLU. and the CIF: B-72194541
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Cádiz. Volume 2022 Folio 55, Sheet CA-42256
Our registered office is located at Calle Ciudad Jardín 2, 2C. CP 11130 in Chiclana de la Frontera. Cadiz
Our offices and warehouse headquarters is located at Avda. De la Industria 73. CP 11130 in Chiclana de la Frontera. Cadiz
What kind of data do we process?
The categories of data that we treat, and that you yourself have voluntarily provided, are the following:
- Name and surname.
- NIF / CIF.
-Telephone and Email.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
You need to know so that we use the data you have provided:
- Because it is necessary for the internal and external management of the orders that are made through our website and CMS.
- They are necessary for the accounting and fiscal management of the company (eg placing orders, delivery notes, issuing invoices ...).
- So that the carriers can deliver the purchased items.
- To answer the doubts and questions that users ask us.
- We process the data to inform about our products, our offers, etc. It can be called electronic business communications.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- Marketing text messages and notifications: By entering your phone number in checkout and initializing a purchase, signing up via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we can send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers.
If you want to unsubscribe from notifications and text marketing messages, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent by us or use the unsubscribe link that we provide in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of exclusion, such as the use of alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of exclusion. Rates may apply for messages and data.
How long do we keep your data for?
They will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were obtained and to determine the possible responsibilities that may derive from said purpose and the treatment of the data.
The economic data of this treatment activity will be kept under the provisions of Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax.
We will keep your personal data while your contractual relationship with us is active and you do not request the deletion and, in any case, in compliance with the statutory limitation periods that may apply.
The user has the right to withdraw / revoke the consent given at any time.
What is the legal basis that allows us to process your data?
- Because you have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes (Art. 6.1 a) of the European Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016).
- Because it is necessary for the execution of the orders that you place with us (business or pre-contractual relationship) (art. 6.1 b) of the European Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016).
- Legitimate interest (direct marketing) Art. 6.1 f) of the European Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016).
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
- Financial entities for the processing of the order and the formalization of the order.
- Service providers of our Ecommerce Shopify, mailing management, exclusively for the referral of our offers and news.
- The different carriers that deliver the items to our clients.
- The Public Institutions that ask us for notification of their data, such as the State Agency of the Tax Administration or the General Treasury of Social Security.
What are your rights in data protection?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation about the processing of your data that is carried out in Buddha Sports SLU.
- You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, of limitation and opposition to its treatment, as well as not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when they proceed at the address Avda. of Industry 73 in (Chiclana de la Frontera) and in the email email@example.com, proving your identity (photocopy of ID).
- We indicate that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
- Finally, we indicate a link to the online dispute resolution platform (ODR): The European Commission offers consumers the opportunity to resolve disputes online pursuant to Art. 14, para. 1 of the ODR on one of its platforms, in which consumers can try to reach agreements without going to trial related to disputes arising in purchases and contracts for online services.