Data Protection Policy
The personal data we process in "Buddha Sports SLU www.buddhafightwear.com "come from:
- Contact forms.
- Subscription forms.
- Comments on the blog.
- Registration Forms
- Sales Forms
- Account Registration
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether "Buddha Sports SLU www.buddhafightwear.com "we are treating personal data that concerns us or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request limitación of the processing of your data, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may stand against to the treatment of your data. "Buddha Sports SLU "will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of your data.
In "Buddha Sports SLU "there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: name and email, to respond to the requirements of the users of "Buddha Sports"For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that we may have and that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in our private servers in Cádiz, Spain.
- Sales Form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in our particular contracting conditions for each product or service where contact and payment information will be required. We request the following personal information: name, surname, email, address, billing information. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on our private servers in Cádiz, Spain.
- Subscription form for content and discounts: In this case, we request the following personal information: name and email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Prestashop, Sales Manago or Get Response. When using the services of this platform for conducting email marketing campaigns, managing subscriptions and sending newsletters, you should know that they have their servers hosted in Europe and approved by the European Protection Committee.
- Account Registration Form: In this case, we request the following personal data: name, email, telephone, address to manage the registration of your account to our community. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on our Servers.
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help our website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by our website.
- To manage social networks "Buddha Sports SLU "may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out by people who become followers on social networks of the official pages of"Buddha Sports SLU "will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of"Buddha Sports SLU ". We will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of"Buddha Sports SLU ". As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In the event that we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually, it will only be to people who request or consent to it. expresses, either through private messages, request in the comments area of one of our publications or through the Facebook Messenger system using Bots such as those of the Manychat company and its advertisements.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: The consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract. Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While maintaining the commercial relationship.
- During the time that the deletion is not requested by the interested party.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, "Buddha Sports SLU "shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected according to the fulfillment of the rights that we preserve on this website.
Email marketing: Sales Manago with address in Poland. More information in https://www.salesmanago.com/ treats the data in order to carry out its email marketing, discounts, pop up and information management services at Buddha Sports SLU.
Facebook: domiciled in the USA. It processes the data in order to show advertisements, offers, promotions and publications to our visitors, users and clients. Third-party services are included in this type of cookies When you visit our page, cookies from those services are sent to your browser. See more information about the types of cookies Facebook uses, and how they use them.
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help Buddha Sports SLU to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of buddhateam.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google Adsense: Our website is associated with Google to show ads to users who access this website. When collaborating with google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and show you more relevant ads. Third-party services such as: AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics are included in this type of cookies, as well as a series of DoubleClick services. When visiting our page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. See more information about the types of cookies used by Google, and find out how Google uses these cookies.
You can use the ad settings to manage the Google ads that are shown to you and indicate not to show ads based on your interests. Even if you choose not to receive these types of ads, they can continue to appear based on factors such as your general location derived from the address. Directory inclusion services will be free referenced on the website itself, "buddhateam.com "will ensure that the files and advertisements that appear on the Web express truthful information and are kept up to date, although it does not guarantee the accuracy of the data contained therein at all times.
manychat: More information in manychat.com. It treats your data for private communications through the Facebook Messenger platform, either for sending advertising and promotions, as well as for support and customer service.
When browsing Buddhateam.com may collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. Our website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Messenger
- Prestashop Statistics
- Manago Sales
Your rights when providing your personal data
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether "Buddha Sports SLU "personal data that concerns them is being processed, or not.
Interested parties have the right to access their data and request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
"Buddha Sports"will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights by email to email@example.com
"Buddha Sports. "cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you submit to "Buddha Sports SLU "exonerating buddhateam.com from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
"Buddha Sports SLU ", reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
"Buddha Sports SLU "does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of give your express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
"Buddha Sports SLU "undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.