Boxing Gloves Muay Thai Kick Boxing Top Fight Black Mate
Are you looking for Boxing Gloves?
We start the season presenting The New Top Boxing Gloves Fight, With an unbeatable value for money.
- Specially designed for the practice of Boxing, Muay Thai and Kick boxing.
- Made of high performance Synthetic Leather: improving its durability and easy to clean.
- Interior padding GS-3, intelligent impact protection paddings. It helps reduce injuries.
- Wide Velcro closure system, improving grip on the wrists and a perfect fit for your training.
- Thai carving (a little smaller than usual).
- Matte black. Our design team has made a very visual composition, playing with the colors of the logo crown and the velcro color of the glove.
You will like the small details with which these gloves are built. Not only are they attractive in design and price, but they also work extremely well, being one of the most successful Boxing Gloves this season.
The triple density foam in GS-3 provides excellent protection and softness to help prevent hand injuries during training.
Built specifically to adapt to the natural curvature of your hand and offer you a good fist lock while striking. They also include perforations in the palm to improve ventilation in your hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you have a Size Guide available at the top, next to the price, otherwise, you can call us at 663140373 from 7am to 15pm or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where our experts can advise you.
We work very fast, since we have fully automated warehouses. If you place the order before 13pm, your order will be delivered the next day in Spain and Portugal Peninsula. If you place an order in the Balearic Islands or anywhere in Europe, your order will be delivered in approximately 3 days.
Because of your height and weight, I recommend that you use 14 Oz, but if you want you can read this article where it shows you how to choose Boxing Gloves. How to choose your Boxing Gloves?
Important! Don't go putting Boxing Gloves in a washing machine. From the experience of our team Buddha We recommend that you first air the Boxing Gloves after each training session and if you have a lot of sweat, wipe it with a dry cloth to remove moisture.
Buddha makes specific models and with different patterns (Boxing Glove shapes). These patterns go by taste, some like longer Gloves and others like Cut Gloves, but all these models are suitable for Contact Sports such as Muay Thai, Boxing, Kick Boxing, K1 and Full Contact.
No, you have to buy boxing bandages. In this category you can see the different models we have. Boxing bandage